Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. The last time my heart melted was because…
2. A list of 15 ideas to make this your best year yet.
3. Write about how you would spend the perfect Snow Day.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: free.
5. Share something that you worked on this week.
6. Share a favorite recipe you have been loving.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!